Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fuckin' scared of him~

Oh dear, the life of John.

Here it is again, I am reminded you exist blog solely by the actions and comments of others (You know who you are facebook photo creeper lady) and I am again typing...typing...typing.

On my way to Sarahs in 30...more on that later @_@;;

so Starcraft 2, thats really all it boils down to. I have a real life job for the time being, until my contract to play Sc2 for a salary goes through, at which point I will have the ability to pretty much devote all of my time to perusing this game that I love so much. The contract is signing me for 3.5k a month to 5k a month depending on my performance within the team and whatnot. Pretty exciting stuff, too bad I can't start telling the whole wide world yet (god damn NDA's =/)

Things are swimming by like usual. I haven't had a ton of time for friends as unsurprisingly enough I have tons of shit to do that is gaming related even while not gaming which is unfortunate. Hopefully all that clears up and I can focus on playing as much as possible in the future which would be sick.


3oh!3 is awesome, that is all.

-John

1 comment:

  1. uh oh. I had a feeling that heading to Sarah's was a viable option in your life.
    p.s. You're welcome... I can stalk your blog more if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete