Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Ocean Air, Fanned the Flames

Tonight was totally Bizarre.


Kalen and Madison said they were going "prowling" on state street. I assumed this meant chick hunting (and I was right in my assumption) so off we went. To make a long story short, myself, Madison, and Kalen smoked Lucky Strikes (a completely nasty cigarette, not that all cigarettes arent bad, but these are especially bad.) while giving them to drunk chicks and trying to act hip and cool around all the twenty-x year olds. It was a pretty sad night for me, I left the house so I could get my mind off Katie, but seeing hundreds of couples, much to my chagrin, made me feel more upset than ever. Regardless, I enjoyed a night out even if it made me think more about Katie than I would have at home playing SC for 4 hours. Now I await 30 minutes to call Katie to give her a wake up call in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment