Monday, July 27, 2009

It's the threat at home of regret at home~

Hello world.

Last night was pretty cool. I went and hung out with Katie for a couple hours which felt really nice. We played hangman which was actually really awesome when both people aren't retarded, and you can actually challenge the person you're playing with in interesting ways. Also you can send them little messages and things, it was actually quite fun. Hangman is a game that is interesting psychologically, because your brain is constantly trying to fill in the gaps of what is and isn't a word, so you'll frequently get into positions where you'll recognize a phrase or word based purely on prior experience of sounds and connections. After words we sat outside under the stars for a while, and talked some.

It feels very similar when we hang out. We almost accidentally kissed on her porch, which was kind of sad really. I feel like we're restraining how we feel for each other, which hurts a lot.

Afterward, I found my wallet, went down to state street for a gyro (which was underwhelming) came home and jammed a ton of SC. SC is a reasonable time waster, while also being a lot of fun so I can foresee playing more of it in the future =)

Now that I've found my wallet I can get a sweet new piercing. I want dermal anchors (its what I freakin wanted back when I lost my wallet -_-) but I'm not positive where. I could copy Katie and get them on the back of my neck, but I feel like she'd be mad that I got the same thing xD. So I've decided I'm probably going to get them on my wrist. Im going to try experiments to see if they get too drastically caught on anything while Im just walking around etc.

I've also been dressing a lot cooler in general now, as I've done some laundry and plan on getting some new clothes to dress like the cool scene kid I am muahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment