Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Living Dead

Today was a pretty sweet day.

Katrina and I had plans, so I woke up around 9:30 and gave her a call to wake her up. She was very sleepy and zombie like, and I suggested that maybe she should sleep another 30 minutes or so and then I'd come over after checking my email, doing w/e etc so she could sleep a little more. She agreed, then gave me a little sleepy, unaware 'I love you' which was really cute. She gave me a call back about 15 minutes later and since a phone call had woken her up, she wanted to go now. So I biked over and off we went to the farmer's market, a totally sweet event that happens wed/sats in Madison involving a market of farmers and delicious organic foods.

Last time we went she bought some cheese curds (which are fucking incredible) for us to eat, so I returned the favor this time around and after doing a little exploring and commenting of the various booths we sat down in the shade and enjoyed some delicious cheese curds, which was pretty awesome. We talked about lots of fun stuff, like our school schedules or how strange ostrich meat would be, which was pretty awesome. Last time we went we were a couple, so it was hard to walk around with her (and she wanted to hold hands!) and not be completely all over her all the time. But it was ok, and after we biked off to hang out with Alex Nelson for some QQs Asian buffet.

I was pretty full as it was still a bit early to eat for my liking, but Katrina and Alex devoured lots of asian oddities and lots of little cakes. o.o Afterwards Katrina and I hung out at Kalens for a while, we cuddled and took a small nap, and then she cut my hair which is something Im glad she can still do for me xD I'm so used to her cutting my hair idk if I'd feel comfortable having someone else do it. Plus I don't get to stare at anyone's pretty face half the time! =D

I decided to take a shift at work (because I should, not because I want to T_T) so while Katrina is at her play and Madison is at home probably doing nothing, Kalen and I will be slaving away doing nothing at Shopko. I work in electronics so it shouldn't be very stressful at all.

On a sidenote, I made Katrina a pretty sweet mixtape type consisting of largely old songs that I used to listen to all the time before I met her that I still think are pretty sweet. Since my old computer crashed I've been too lazy to recover them. These songs are totally rad though. Lots of my old favorites.

For now, a little Starcraft hopefully and then some work till 10pm. *sigh*

<3 John

No comments:

Post a Comment