Saturday, April 17, 2010

Now I'm drunk as hell on a piano bench, and when I press the keys it all gets reversed. The sound of loneliness makes me happier.

Why did Bright Eyes only make one good album anyway? How mean is that.

Practice went really well this week, along with some good developments in coding the website for my clan. Mostly just enjoying life. Its really nice out and I'd like to maybe go downtown and play my guitar on state street. Im too shy to do it alone I'd need a backup singer haha.

I have the craft cup in a couple hours, 1st place takse 50$ so hopefully I can snag it this week. Last week I made it all the way to the finals before throwing it!

Ive been really in love with Defiance, Ohio again lately. God, how do they do it? Its like, the best ever lyrics ever. That coupled with Bright Eyes and Danielle ate the Sandwich is seriously enough to make me cream my panties all day.

Sarah is in Chicago this weekend for...a thing, of some kind. I feel guilty because Im not exactly sure what shes doing but shes hanging out with her BFF Kyle (how ironic) and seeing some music she likes with him. Either way I get a weekend of mass SC2 so it works out OK. Though I do miss seeing her already hehe.

Sarah is really cool in a weird way. Shes so human O_O;;

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment