Thursday, April 8, 2010

We're talented and bright // We're lonely an uptight

The last couple days have been nice. Been playing in lots of SC2 tournaments, made it to the semi-finals of won and scored 75$ (whoohoo!)and lost to OHSHIFT 0-2. My TvP matchup is really mediocre right now. In fact, the only matchup I really like playing and feel very confident about is TvZ, but I need to work on that.

I got to hang out with Sarah a bunch on Tuesday night (I slept over) which was cool. We got pizza de roma at like 2am and watched this crazy tv show about the Metal Apocalypse. O_O

Ive been working for iCCup TV for a couple weeks now and Im really displeased with how a lot of it is progressing. Pat from iCCup wants me to be their golden goose of some sort, basically the 'voice' of iccup, but I really want to be a top tier player, not a top tier commentator. =(

Anyway, I haven't spent any time with anyone ever that isnt Madison, Sarah, or Collin in like two months. Im starting to feel like I have no friends haha. =P

1 comment: