Friday, January 15, 2010

All the small defeats the day demands...

And since we last left our hero...

IM BORED.

Yes, yes, not too much has been going on in the world of John, but since Thursday morning I've found myself doing minimal work, but working out more than average due to lack of things to do. You see usually I work out every other day, but I've worked out every day this week. Yes, my life really is that boring.

I've done a ton of work on "She" my poetry manuscript I plan to get sent off asap. Its about 160 poems long currently, hopefully I can add a couple winners on the end. The book itself is a time line of every girl who has made a significant enough impact on my life that I have written at least one poem about her or something I've done with her. The title comes from the fact that every single female in everything I've ever written I always refer to as "She" and never a factual name, which is kind of odd, but seems more poetic. I like it, and I've spent enough time on the damn manuscript that hopefully its worth its weight when being bound together.

Last night Kalen Madison and I went out to Perkins at 2am to eat the exact same thing we always eat when we go to Perkins - The sunrise burger. It is literally just a hamburger with hash browns and eggs thrown on top, yet somehow I still slather it in ketchup and devour it (along with the literally infinity fries the damn thing comes with) then we order pie, of which I'm never thrilled to eat because I have a dainty girl stomach that fills rather easily. After wards we went to Walmart and sifted through the 5$ movie bin for hours. Be Kind Rewind was in there, score!

And then I promptly passed out. Whee?

Today involved laundry, dishes, working out, and playing tons of online games. Why is it the one night that Madison and George are both out I can find no one to come over or no one to hang out with at their place? How awful. :/

-John

1 comment:

  1. I tried to get you to come over at 2!! And I even would have been convinced into going there. xD

    ReplyDelete