Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We are the chosen few - we reek of our futures. No matter how hard we try we can't run.

Hello blog.

The last couple days have been just fine, nothing to special really just working + hanging out with Madison and Kalen.

Nothing too much on the schedule for the rest of the weekend, I'm hanging out with Jason Myatt and playing cards tonight and have plans to see Sarah on Friday. Saturday there is a PTQ in Detroit but honestly I'd much rather see Sarah and not be in a car for 13 hours over the course of 2 days so it was a pretty easy choice, especially considering I'm a little magic'd out from having literally traveled every weekend for the last 2 months, and I'd like a few week break (Its the last weekend of PTQs before the new set is out)before getting back on the road to play infinite.

The last two nights have been filled with getting shot by airsoft guns, hooters, perkins, Texas roadhouse (aka mediocre suburban food) and pain. Its so unreal how into physical pain our group is (in a weird way) we are consistently taking physical and mental challenges against one another. Drink a Gallon of milk in an hour? Check, get shot by extremely powerful airsoft guns? Check. Eat habenero peppers? Check. I am literally amazed at all of the moderately unenjoyable things that we do just for the hell of it. But hey, I somehow find it enjoyable. I'm weird?

Not too much to say really, I have an article to write tonight before I sleep (I haven't even freakin started) and some forum moderation to do. Then I actually want to go into a coma forever because I am not interested in being airsofted to death again. T_T

-John

1 comment: