Monday, January 25, 2010

An astronaut could have seen the hunger in my eyes from space.

It is 4am! I'm going to catch a bus in two hours to go home and sleep. Sleep, what an...alluring word right now. But really, how has life been John?

Friday night Collin ended up staying over and we made the most of it by drinking soda (sigh) and playing HoN. We did some arbitrary talking about our personal lives and talk of oatmeal cream pies. What?

Ultimately I went to bed at 3am, and slept till about 11am when I woke up and ate a bunch of leftover pancakes Collin had from when he went out to breakfast with his mother while I sleeping. I wrote a couple poems I had drempt up and prompty began jamming more video games with Collin. At some point on facebook I noticed that Jaz had a status about a pons concern so I inquired with the details. Collin was excited at the prospect of going, naturally as both of us are huge fans (hes never seen them live however). At some point Sarah Skype'd me and complained a bit about her sickness while I bragged about this sweet concert I was going to. It ultimately convinced her and around 9pm Collin and I met her there. The pon's opening band, Buttfunnel was terribad. We drank beer and sat around waiting for the pons to start. The show was very enjoyable, and I really want them to release a new album with all the songs I don't have on it officially. Mostly because I want to listen to songs about Cat ladies and creepy women who have many year long lusting after guys she had a one night stand with. Yes, I want this.

Afterwards I went back to Sarah's place and spent the night, which was fun, as expected. We spent like five hours talking about some enormous caste of topics. I woke up fully around 11:30 am before taking the bus home. Madison, after calling me to tell me how he wanted to hang out flaked and did something else with some of his friends from highschool who I don't know particularly well, so I ended up finishing up this week's article and going over to Collins to eat dinner and chill. Fun weekend. I plan on going to MATC tomorrow too to see if its possible to sneak into at least one class for the semester, even if its already started late. Being bored is the worst. OH, and I could stand to find a 2nd job, mostly because I have so much freetime.

-John

3 comments:

  1. I dun wanna go to schooooooool. You want my classes? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thanks I'd fail them. Even though I am a master of the french language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I had to hang up on you lastnight. I felt pretty bad about it. Afterall, I called because I wanted to talk to you.

    ReplyDelete