Saturday, December 5, 2009

But I just hate to say goodbye to all the metaphors and lies that have taken me years to come up with.

안녕

So, since my last bloggaroo update not much has really gone down (as usual o.o) though I suppose I'm in a pretty good mood all things considering. As of waking up yesterday morning I have yet to sleep, I have eaten infinite lean cuisines from Copps that were on sale for 2$, several loafs of bread, a few pomegranates and loads and loads of caffffinnneeeee. Collin spent the night friday night and we spent the literal entire night flipping nunchuks around, playing HoN, eating food and watching flash videos on his computer. Before you know it 9am rolls around, I'm brushing my teeth and throwing what little of my deck(s) I have in my WW1 styled sling bag and the Myatt Mobile (Jason's car) shows up ready to take us to the event.

I of course, in typically John fashion after spending a literal thirty minutes scrambling to ask every single person in the room of they'd be willing to lend me 500$ worth of cardboard so I can actually play in the event, fashionably 0-2 drop the event, after playing my worst matchups very early in the tournament. Collin will go on to play in the final round against Matt, which is a very frustrating match to watch. Regardless, he did not succeed in his quest for defending his title.

I feel like I accidentaly annoyed/frustrated Arielle over FB chat last night by mentioning how easy it is to check exactly how often somone views my blog (I really meant it in more of a cute way, that shes interested in my life etc) but somehow I got the vibe that she was genuinely flustered by it. Perhaps its just text communication at work but I'll be sure to apologize to her next time I get the chance. Besides, there are some people who view this blog *ALOT*. Like, people I don't even know who check it like 10+ times a day. Thanks for the free money google adds <3

Poetry

---

First poem in a week

"I'm alright, you know."
She asks again, if I'm - alright.
I am.

Song Song Song

I detailed the contents of each song,
a silouette. Those pieces of me, of
the names of each musician, though
I am the only one who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment