Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It seems like life's a party where everyone gets drunk and laid - but me.

Just hopped out of the shower, feeling fine, etc. :]

Nothing much has happened in the last couple days really.  I've been pretty busy lately, mostly just hanging out with friends and whatnot.  Staying up late, working, and going to walmart/perkins at 2am with Kalen and Madison.  Magic has been exceedingly fun lately, maybe the more relaxed and less competitive approach has inceased my enjoyment. :]

Something I really never told anyone (mostly out of embaressment) but have been telling a lot more people lately is that women make me rediculously nervous.  The act of being in the same room as someone of the opposite gender makes my palms sweat, and makes me generally nervous feeling.  Why?  I don't know.  I dated Katrina for two years and I still cannot talk to her without feeling nervous.  Every single girl I meet I am nervous around.  I'm not sure why this is honestly, but I've become very good at hiding it I suppose.  Its not something I can work past, or get better with, its just sort of a part of who I am.  I wish that wasn't the case sometimes (most of the time) but hey, what can you do.  I just happened to be terrified of girls.  That is unfortunate because I'm straight as well.  Le sigh. =P

Not really sure what to say here.  I've had a lot of private blog entries lately but that feels so greedy :P

1 comment:

  1. hi blog. Our time apart was short but I'm glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete