Friday, December 4, 2009

The magic word is every word, so just say it.

Hello.

I have not updated since last Saturday I believe. I haven't had all too much to say, as my life has been devoid of most interesting things lately. I've had thoughts sure, but I've been writing magic articles and papers and my fingers just really didn't feel like typing all week.

Monday and Tuesday went by like nothing at all, worked a ton on poetry and article related stuff so I could reach deadlines on both respectively. I've been playing a ton of this one video game HoN with some newly acquired internet friends I met through Collin's friend, Eli. They aren't very good at the actual game, but its enjoyable to play with them in general.

Wednesday Chris Schaut came over and we played Go for a few hours. Go is a game that I've known how to play, and have played for almost seven years (including downtime etc) but didn't really fully get into until I saw the anime Hikaru No Go. Either way, I give him a nine stone handicap when we play (hes new) and its been very fun playing in person again. Part of the main reason I quit playing Go all the time was because Wednseday nights are usually magic nights. Speaking of which, I drafted twice at NWG, 2-1 records all around. Madison 3-0'd the last draft and got two reasonably difficult to find cards for our decks on saturday for the state championship. Either way, it was less than fun playing magic. I wish I enjoyed it more sometimes, but my interest is dwindling.

Then Thursday rolled around. The day was largely uninteresting. My eyes woke up at 10, the rest of me was up at 11. I jogged to copps for something to eat and jogged back, nunchucked for a while and did the rest of my normal morning work-out stuff before hopping in the shower. I made sure I had the movie DeathRace2000 around (I misplace things a lot >.>) and cleaned up the apartment a bit (mostly the dishes, the rest was fine) before playing a couple games of HoN and watching it snow for a half hour or so. Then Arielle came over. I guess the 'entire' visit went fine. * There was more to all this, but now there is less. I wrote it in my paper journal and did not detail it here.

After Arielle left Madison had a girl coming over and Kalen and I scrabled over to Copps and Shopko to buy stuff for beer pong, and then came home to meet her. I forget her name (which is bizzare for me) but she was fairly cute and we basically played infinate beer pong, of which I drank almost zero because Kalen man'ed up and drank all of it for me (because A| I hate drinking, and B| I hate the taste of beer) and we just played around doing that for a while before around two when I decided I want to sleep. Word on the street is Madison totally got laid after they were both trashed, which puts him ahead of me in the 'whos getting laid' race that is constantly happening between us (since highschool) I'm wondering to see how that pans out with this girl. She seemed fine.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment