Saturday, December 19, 2009

If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where fashion sits.

Hello world.

Since we last left our hero, I've paid the electricity bill, ate lots and lots of Chipoltle (omg burritoes) and 1-2 drop'd a magic event =(

Really like hasn't been too exciting. Pretty sure Nicole isn't interested in a 'relationship' (they all want to be my friend though it seems; frustrating) just judging by the way she acts around me. But hey, you can't win em all...or any of them. >.<

Collin spent the night last night and we played like infinite video games, it was really fun browsing on his OKC profile looking for cute boys while he was like "ugly, ugly, ugly, WOW NO WAY, ugly, this guy messaged me and I NEVER messaged him back, etc, etc, etc" It was pretty funny and we ate some enormous quanitity of chinese food during. We also played hon!

I have a tournament in minneapolis in two weeks, but other than that I'll just be working and hanging out with people and whatnot.

1 comment:

  1. Your title doesn't link to anything.
    Sorry you didn't win. I thought maybe you would. ;]

    ReplyDelete