Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I write down good reasons to freeze to death, in my spiral ring notebook.

Oh dear has my life been busy o.o

What have I done in the last couple days since my poetry update? Well...

I received a series of calls from my mother explaining that the book counterpart of the screenplay deal is going into its editing process before publication, and that I need to read through and edit the whole thing. I finished off season four of Dexter (wow this show is good) and figured out that I won't be attending school next semester because of some financial stuff, and some "I'm going to be busy" =)

I met a girl named Nicole, shes really cute (and by cute, I pretty much mean dead hot, but I don't want to come off like a pig) and very smart. Shes read Kafka (as much as I have!) Murakami and Vonnegut, and we've had huge at length discussions about it already. Shes a poet as well, and honestly I'm really excited to get to know her more. Ive been trying to be less awkward/shy, and its easier when we can both talk about something we love (and have arguments about philosophy!) She also has good taste in music.

If the exclamations didn't give it away, I'm excited.

I saw my ex today, talking about it tears me up inside so I'll refrain from doing so publicly.

1 comment:

  1. :/ Was it alright, though? Must've been if you want to hang out again.
    "my ex" is a sad nickname, in my opinion. You(obviously) can use it about me as much as you want... I don't think I ever have.

    ReplyDelete