Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I am your pamphleteer

Hello world. :]

Life has been progressing at the rate of a snail. I've done very little on this break really except read/write/edit work that needs to get done and sleep. I've done some Magic playing and hanging out with friends too, but collin is out of town along with most everyone who I can consistently hang out with. I wouldn't even mind hanging out with Katrina more, but she is very insistent on us seeing each other very rarely. Madison is usually out, and while Kalen is a good friend hes not really the silly gamer type (the type of person I most enjoy spending time with) or a literary intelectual.

My diet has been improving a lot lately, which is really good. I haven't had ramen in ages and I've been eating bagels, fruit, corn flakes, milk, water, and the occasional Chipolte burrito to stay fed, which has left me with a lot more energy for my daily work-out stuff than eating infinate ramen, and makes me a bit more sharp for writing/reading. I've replaced a lot of my soda drinking with coffee which is...less than perfect, but what can you do. :]

I went to Katrina's house for a few hours Monday night which was fine. We sort of just sat around and talked which was really all I was in the mood for at the time, and then I went home. It was what it was. Tuesday was fairly boring during the day (I woke up very late after staying up to finish an article) and I really just lazed around and played video games. Around one AM Kalen and Madison took me to copps to do donuts in the parking lot for twnety minutes, then I talked on facebook with Melissa Balch for 5 hours while listening to Johnny Cash (upon Kalen's request, who was finishing the beer pong table.) and interneting. Lately I've been actively talking to people who are on my facebook friends list but I literally never talk to just because it seems sort of awkward to me that they are even there. Plus I must think the person is at least tolerable to even be on my 'friends' list.

Tonight I went out and drafted at NW and tested 1.x for the tournament in a couple weeks. I went 2-1 in the draft and didn't lose a single game with my constructed deck. yayyyyyy

The rest of the week is pretty open. Everyone else is home with their familys so I'm to spend the holiday alone. Sorta lame but I'll probably get some work done.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment