Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So, just say how to make it right. And - I swear I'll do my best to comply.

Today has been awesome.  I've done nothing! :D

Oh how lovely it is to wake up at a nice 7am and spend the whole day writing cute little poems and playing video games. =)  I've also been listening to a ton of music, which as usual, is the total awesome sauce.  

I have no class on WED. which is totally sweet.  Wednesday has always been one of my least favorite days due to the fact that I have a whole 2-3 more days to go :[  But now that its off its very rejuvenating to not have any responsibility. =D

One huge advantaged I've noticed in all of my poetry is that I punctuate it very sexily.  I never overdo it, and my dashes/commas/periods come at very opportune times.  I think this is become I write how I speak.  

Katie is coming over tonight, which is nice because I totally don't feel at all like leaving my house right now.  I'm enjoying it *way* too much.  Seriously.

---

The way writers place

particles, words, sentences,

stanzas, poems on pages is

a battle of ebb and flow.


Like the lunar tides our

pens are all bound by the

waning and waxing

of the loving moon.





No comments:

Post a Comment