Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Learn to drown before you learn to swim.

The last couple days have been largely uneventful.  I had a pretty slow weekend of lots of sleep and Starcrafting + hanging out with Katie.  Most of it was fine, though I feel a distinct lack of motivation lately.  

My brother's new computer came, which means Im inheriting his old computer, which is really nifty considering I needed something to play Warcraft 3 on.  Getting back into the swing of things is hard though, the adaptations in builds from other races have turned some of my old builds into complete dogshit, though its funny how little has changed overall, when in comparison to a game like SC that is constantly evolving. 

I sent my resume + first article into SCG.  Hopefully everything goes well and I get the job.  Things are looking up as is I have connections on the inside (kinda, hes putting in a good word for me)

All of my classes are sort of letting me down in this "Im still in highschool" sort of way, bleh.

I have 40 cents to my name, I think I might buy two packages of ramen from Copps and ration them over four days till we get paid on friday.  T_T

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment