Thursday, September 10, 2009

The day I rob a bank is the first day of my life as an honest man.

I just got back from MATC, I feel very relaxed and happy, and am just chillin out on my computer listening to the Wingnut Dishwasher's Union.  I just got back from Earth Science, which is proving to be a very interesting course, well, as interesting as Geology tends to be, (not very, for the most part) but we are learning about carbon dating which is a pretty awesome way of dating living things, as it turns out (and quite accurate!)

I love strolling into MATC being eyed out by all the other alternatively dressed girls and just sort of looking the other way, uninterested.  Somehow gives me a sense of self-worth in that moment (though a very non-factual, and more a mirage than anything) and is very fun to just sort of play pretend for a few hours a day.  I wore a cute little light blue bandana, the standard cool-kid jeans, double belts, a fitted shirt and my pin laden back pack that really, really could use a custom made patch (wink* wink*)

I've downloaded a bunch of fun, free to play games that I used to play on my old computer like Gunz and Trickster (though the later sucks *ASS* on windows 7, and Is basically unplayable) and have been enjoying doing so, in addition to the unhealthy amount of Starcraft I already play.  I have a ton of homework this week actually, as I'm a little behind on math plus I have a test on tuesday I have to study for, which is mucho unhappy in my life.

I've come to the realization that Kierkegaard is probably the most bad-ass name ever.  Just say it, its like, WOAH that name is sick!  Every time I hear it I'm like, yea, I read the most bad ass philosopher ever, and I can say his name all pro-like.

Ok enough insane ramblings.  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment