Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lets stop this talk of 'them' because the things we find deplorable like politicians CEOs and cops are the same things that will tear ourselves apart.

Every song quote in my title will now link to a youtube video (or torrent etc) of the song its quoting so more people can enjoy the lovely music I listen to. =)

I feel like if someone who I had just met or started to know in real life had the opportunity to read my blog, they would think I'm a real lame-ass. Like, I realize that its a blog about feelings and blah blah, but I mean cmon, if any self respecting person read this they'd be like "wow this guy is a real depressing emo kid" xD. Well I guess this is a subsection of my thoughts as the happy stuff I don't feel the NEED to write about, but I still like to. Whereas unhappy thoughts I like to write out so I can get them out of my head.

Today I woke up at about 5am or so, biked to Copps and got a couple cheese bagels and ate them with cream cheese over the course of a few hours while playing the video game HoN (one that I'm now painfully addicted to T_T) and wrote a bunch of really nice poetry. I've been writing a short story lately that uses Erykka as a basis for the main character (though I have to spice her up a bit to make her a tad more edgy) and its really quickly going from short story to novella in length. I have a policy about not posting large pieces of work on the internet for lack of my material getting stolen (which would SUCKKKK) but if anyone wants to read what I have they are more than welcomed to let me know =)

Class was about as interesting as Geology possibly can be. We looked at rocks, and filled out a work sheet about analyzing said rocks. *twirls finger*

Math soon, also boring etc. I think tonight Katie and I will hang out, which is nice. Gives me something to do and I enjoy her company. Until then, gaming, writing, and MATC. bye bye :3

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment