Tuesday, September 22, 2009

From time to time when I am feeling troubled, I will unfold all these letters, from old friends and lovers~

Wow, it is raining so unreal hard out. I woke up at 8am to get ready for school, looked outside and went "Fuck no" and went back to bed xD

The last couple days have been pretty devoid of writing unfortunately, I really want to jump on that as soon as possible.

I've been doing a lot of Facebook chat with an old friend from highschool (Katie Lee) and thats been really fun. She seems a lot different than last I remember her, and is engaged (though it seems quite unhappily) to some guy I know nothing about. She seems to be doing OK though, not well, not bad, just OK. =P We have plans to meet up and hang out for a while, which should be awesome, I've always wanted to have one of those long lost friend reunion type things go down =D

I got 15$ for fixing Katies parents computer. Whoo. xD

-John

1 comment:

  1. Johhhhn! Sorry I canceled. I'll see you tonight. Hopefully it won't be raining.

    Also, I'm worried about you. You are skipping pretty much as much as you did your first semester at MATC, I don't want you to have to scramble to catch up. Consider it.
    <3

    ReplyDelete