Thursday, November 12, 2009

I hope when you think of me years down the line - you can't find one good thing to say.

I'm in a good mood, how lovely!

It is by my count, 1:43 AM, on a Thursday morning. Friday at noon I will be in a car Minneapolis bound for a tournament that could potentially mean a lot for my Magic career. I've done very little practice lately, and I really don't care much either. I know how to play the cards in this format, I swear I feel like it was built for me, high land counts, aggressiveness, all of it. I feel good about this weekend, I want to take one home for all the times I haven't quite gotten there lately.

It is in fact, time to sleep. I have classes tomorrow you know, those things I really must attend because Im an intelligent human being! And because...erm, I enjoy it or something. Yea, that's it. =)

Yes, not much of an update, mostly just a little blurb about how happy I am with the way my life is progressing overall. Sleepy sleep time me thinks. o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment