Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm too embaressed to admit what I've been thinking.

Good morning world. Usually my blog updates come up at around midnight, but for now it will be at 8:42 AM (as of this sentence, but as progressive things go it may be much later until I actually post this) and I have very little planned! Whoooooo~

No class, and no work to get done (or attend) so I am up and about, with little or nothing to do. How sad. =( I am starting to dislike days where I have nothing going on. Ive already spent a good hour jogging/working out (not with nunchucks, more on that in a moment) and played a bit of the video games. Tonight Madison and I are heading downtown to pay back a friend of ours for a 90$ loan he gave us at a magic tournament, eat some noodles and company, and then hopefully I'll get a draft in. I haven't played very much magic at all lately, which sort of sucks but at the same time is a nice break.

Why have I been listening to Katy Perry lately? xD

So two nights ago, and yesterday morning I injured myself a tad. Basically re-learning nunchakus has proved much more painful than I remember, largely because I used foam ones in the doju where I originally practiced them. Suffice to say I may need to see a doctor? Though I can actually move my middle finger today which is a good sign, even if my hand is still in severe pain. >.>

I don't really regret any of my decisions regarding Katrina. In fact, I think everything I did was for the best - exiling myself from her life in the manner which I have was healthy, and correct for both myself and her. This comment or thought isn't so much about her per se, its more about the one thing I miss about having someone so close to me. I don't ever really get to communicate any of my feelings to others without this little corner of the internet I call my blog. This is my only outlet for my feelings, the only way anyone will know what I think and do without being inside my head. I don't really like that to be honest, I much prefer having friends who I can trust and tell anything, or at least having someone who I know wouldn't ever judge me because of some silly thought I had, or even a secret from my past. As it stands right now, there isn't anyone who is particularly close to me, and that sort of frightens me. Having someone next to me when I'm crying is a lot better than crying alone. As it stands I don't think I could cry on anyone's shoulders. Not that I feel like crying, but the comfort of having someone there is non-existant.

Man that was sappy. Have a nice day world.

1 comment:

  1. Exiling yourself from my life? So we're not hanging tomorrow? xP

    ReplyDelete