Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm on my feet, Im on the floor, I'm good to go. All I need is just to hear a song I know.

The corner, the bus stop,
the place to be at ten o'clock PM
commenting on how this fair city
appeals to my sensibility of
seeing the stars.

Like penguins, in suit and tie
(in coat and scarf)
standing silent.

----

After the usual "OMG WE HAVE TO PAY RENT !@#!@DD!!!@ !GGRG@K#!!" scramble that occurs around this time of month, we are all caught up on all our bills and rent was paid fine. Tonight I have a concert to attend to, and I am oh-so excited about this one. John Darnielle, The Mountain Goats, The High Noon, oh god I feel an orgasm coming on. (Its like I slide sexual induendo in there even when I'm being blatantly sexual!)

Today was about as normal as you can imagine though, I woke up fairly late, went for a jog, gathered up some cashola for the rents, and wrote Arielle and email. Really, it doesn't get far too much more eventless than that, but hopefully this concert will make up for it! I hope he plays Gameshows Touch Our Lives, and Going to Georgia more than anything, that'd make my week for certain.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment