Monday, November 23, 2009

You'll find a god in every golden oyster; and if you're lucky then the god's a she.

Hello!

I woke up at 7am this morning, jogged to copps and back (omg its cold out T_T) ate yet another pomegranate, and have been working out for the last two hours or so. My routine lately has been really awesome. Nunchaku are really great for working out, my arms are like on fire after I practice with them for 30 or so minutes (you know, that good burn that jocks talk about...or something) and between that and my jogging I feel like its a really fun morning routine. That combined with a pretty reasnonable diet (ok yea, I do still eat ramen noodles) with lots of fruit I feel better than ever, at least in terms of body strength.

When I was practicing Starcraft one big thing I never did was excersize. All of the other progamers on my team would always take an hour or two break to jog and work out on weights or whatnot, whereas I always spent that two hours just playing more and more games. Perhaps thats one of the reasons I could never push it in Warcraft3, just bad excersize habbits and bad eating habbits. I think I'd go weeks (if not months) without drinking anything except Coke or Mountain Dew, however I still did cook for myself living in my mother's basement, so the food was typically pretty good.

It is funny how interested my friends and family are in my personal life sometimes. Ever since Katie and I broke up ever time I meet someone nice its like everyone is asking me a million questions about that person. In a way I dislike it, but perhaps its just a representation of people showing they care? (If so how strange) Though more than likely I think its been good for me in a weird way. Being a totally withdrawn and shy person typically when it comes to meeting new people, after Katie I find myself actively seeking out others, rather than just sitting on my computer, or looking down at the ground when I talk to people. I would have never even so much as considered the idea of meeting someone online (maybe out of pride?) prior to recent times. I just never know what to say, and I spend too much time thinking in general when I just need to be more natural. Also I think I'm a tad over-zelous in my pursue of others right now. Everyone needs their space, so on and so forth. Maybe I'm just excited to finally be more outgoing when it comes to the lady-types, or maybe I'm just a creep. Hah! Anyway I don't mind playing a game of 20 questions every time I go on a date, its somewhat fun.

I have an article to write, and some homeworks to do. Unfortunately I am in the mood to do neither, but it is time for self-discipline. =/

Oh - rewind to Yesterday. It was a pretty entertaining day overall, the highlight of which was Japanese Pan Noodles at Noodles and Company downtown. qlkwj12klj1lk2jd SO GOOD.

-John

(I find it funny how I sign my own blog sometimes, but not others, and the fact itself that I would sign a blog that everyone knows is mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment