Monday, October 19, 2009

And in my dreams, I am dirty broke, beautiful and free.

Class tomorrow, boooooo so sad. :[

I skipped out on this house party I *really* wanted to go to in order to do work. Being responsible is extremely hard, I need to get better at it >.> I'm just sad I had to pseudo stand-up Becky, because I said I'd be there and ended up not going. She seems laid back enough to not care. o.o

I got coffee with Katie yesterday. It was nice to go out and do something with her and we should more often. The whole being friend with an ex thing still totally sucks for me, but whatever, I'm too passive and unwilling to do anything about it that I don't. Even if I were to try doing something about it I'd chicken out. I guess I'll just be at her whim till I find some other girl to actually be with. Kinda sucks I guess.

My new phone came, its a Samsung Impression. Let me tell you something, its basically an iphone. Its totally insane! I have tons of my music on it, pictures, videos, etc, AND I can browse the internet, update facebook, etc. I feel as though the last thing I need to keep my life on track right now is another totally insane electrical gadget but theres nothing I can really do about my mom randomly going out and buying one for me. (thanks mom O.o)

The PTQ this last weekend was ok. I ended up finishing 5-2 (last time 6-2) to miss top8 by the last round yet again. Its extremely frustrating to be plagued by this "almost" getting there trend that has been going on with me for a while. x-2 is not the player I am, I'm much better than that and I need to work harder to get there (while doing school stuff etc)

Speaking of school, financial aid called me to say that because I dropped too many classes the last semester I took school they would be unable to actually give me any money for THIS semester, so I have to come up with 1,100$ on my own, AND pay it before I can take anymore classes. Decent shot of having to get a 30 hour a week job + my TCG job and just never play any magic because all of it has to go to paying tuition. Talk about a totally blowout, I still have no idea what Im going to do about all this. -_-

This weekend there is a PTQ in minneapolis that I really want to go to. If my money comes from TCG player then I'lld 100% be able to go, and I bet I can get madison to loan me 50$ for sure np. 30$ for entry, 10$ for gas, 10$ for food is my plan for the weekend hopefully that works out. My friend from Chicago Micheal Lampert might be coming up friday night to hang out and then drive up with us before the event, which would be totally insane. O_O

Anywho, that is all.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment