Tuesday, October 13, 2009

There's a starman waiting in the sky, he'd like to come and meet us but he thinks he'd blow our minds

That poem I wrote in the last entry I did I really like.  Its fun and interesting, ambiguous and somehow meaningful.  I'm a huge fan!

I am going to call Becky tomorrow(something I've been putting off because I'm a shy pathetic little boy), supposedly there can be some sort of date that can go down and I'm not at all sure when (as we've yet to make plans, but I have said to call and am interested).  I wish I wasn't such a chicken when it comes to calling girls I barely know up (maybe thats a good thing haha)  Either way it should be fine.  We'll be making rent this month and I'm full swing with my writing job.  I have an interview / followup thing going on at Brother's Wok for a MWF job there.  MWF is like the ideal schedule as I have classes on T/TH =)

Nicole came over tonight which was totally awesome.  I'm glad shes doing well (and I'm glad her relationship is doing well, based on what I've heard) and I still feel guilty about the living situation we had prior, and I'm excited for the future when I get to pay her back.  I've been thinking of creative gifts to give her or other ways to show that I <3

I went to a PTQ for magic on saturday, which turned out great, except that it was a huge disappointment.  I went 6-0 only to have to play down and lose, then lose again.  So depressing.  Doing a huge grand prix run sometime soon, that will surely generate some cash.

Regardless, I hope that everything in life filters its self out.  The only thing thats actually stressing me out right now is this weird Jasper situation in my life.  Its more that we both are pretty much forced into seeing eachother often, being that we both play magic, but neither of us likes eachother.  The primary difference being that I've heard hes been somewhat talking about me behind my back.  I make it a point to be as nuetral as I can involving Jasper.  I don't hate the guy, I thing hes somewhat annoying from time to time, and opinionated to the point where it can be hair pulling, but I can honestly say I don't 'hate' him.  Though, he hates me, and rightfully so.  Either way, I do wish he wouldn't slander me behind my back.  Its not a ton to ask for. -_-

-John



No comments:

Post a Comment