Thursday, October 15, 2009

I need to pay my heart's outstanding bills.

I guess I'm gettin mah new phone tomorrow, which seems pretty awesome. Getting off of a plan that I've been (guiltily) mooching off of and onto my mother's support, which is a totally different form of mooching, but with a little more obligation so I can feel sligthly better about it. lol.

I ended up deciding on going to this Magic tournament on satuday. I figure if I'm doing as well as I am with the format theres no reason to deny myself the opportunity to make some money. Although I'm a tad short on cash a friend is spotting me for the time being so it should be all gravy. We're leaving with a car of five to Iowa at 7pm tomorrow, checking into a motel, and then playing all day saturday and coming home at night. I'm pretty excited, last tournament I played I totally crushed! :P

Music has been so awesome lately for me, more than usualy even. There is a Bayside concert and a Mountain Goats show coming up so I'm totally pumped for the Madison music scene in the coming month. :]

Katie and I have plans tomorrow, then I think I'm going to ask Becky to hang out on Sunday next time I see her online.

Yep, not much to talk about, cyaz

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment