Monday, October 5, 2009

Now that I know whats inside you // I know I don't want you // I know I don't want you~

The last few days have been pretty ok, and by ok I mean generally stressful but only because I make things stressful in my own mind that really, REALLY don't need to be.

So Katie and I got into a fight, it was a pretty big fight, and I hate fights, and I'm not going to detail the lovely result of that fight, but lets say nothing can ever get broken off cleanly, there are always those little shards of glass lodged beneath the skin that as your muscles move, cut themselves deeper and deeper, until one day you'll probably have to get them surgically removed, and the doctor will ask "Why did  you go jumping through windows again?" And intelligently, I won't have an answer.

Collin came over which was a ton of fun to hang out with him.  I sort of wish he'd come over more, but between school and the fact that he lives many a mile away, makes it less likely that I'll see him at any place other than Netherworld games.  We played a ton of HoN together and drank some two liters of soda we walked to Copps to purchase.  All was good!

Katie Lee came over last night, but she really couldn't stay as long as she could have liked due to th fact that there was some sort of 'medical emergency' she had to attend to, but refused to cough up any details regarding it.  So she only stayed for a meager hour and a half (two hours?) before running off to do something that I don't know anything about.  It's nice seeing her, its such a weird feeling reuniting with an old friend especially after so long.

This morning I had some business at MATC, and some job applications to file, and now I am home, probably to play HoN and watch Scrubs with George.  Life ain't so bad something, especially when I don't spend it all worrying about things I have minimal control over.

-John



No comments:

Post a Comment