Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hasn't anybody learned, don't ever trust a man who plays guitar.

Oh dear, well, since I woke up at 5pm yesterday, I'm running the 'stay up all night plan' today. So I have three lovely classes that should go by swimmingly on no sleep, and in between the classes I'm meeting up with my friend Becky downtown. I blew off some 'plans' we had twice, but they were sort of vague 'lets do something' type plans, so I think they were both 1/2 of a blow off, and together make one time worth of standing her up for no reason. That was complex, woah. Either way we're going to stroll about the museum, hopefully! :]

Ive been taking a lot of cute pictures of myself on my phone for no reason (I think largely out of boredom) so I will perhaps post a few. That sounds like a killer way to kill some time!

Regardless, today is the beginning of a new me, I'm going to watch the sunrise, drink coffee, engage in my responsible responsibilities, hang out with friends and enjoy myself as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment