Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hypnotize

Hello blog.

Yesterday Madison and I moved into our new apartment which is totally rad and I'm EXTREMELY excited to have the place fully operational with tables...chairs...a Tv...etc. =(

Sure sure, its pretty empty now, but give it a month or two and it will be a pretty sweet pad, I'm sure of it! I'm going to ask Katrina to borrow her camera so I can take some pictures of it and post them. Its like one huge huge room with a kitchen, then a bedroom and a bathroom, but its rather spacious and nice. We need some curtains to hang in the front windows so we're not always exposed to the public.

As for everything else, George is moving in soon (saturday I believe) and he's bringing with him a bunch of cool furniture. Tables, chairs, TV etc. So the place will start looking more like a home and less like a box with a roof that we sleep at! Madison and I got into a huge argument about the bedroom and who gets it etc, so we ended up deciding to share it. My entire end of the argument was I had WAY more prospects to get laid than he does, so I should get the bedroom, and his argument is that his name was on the lease (even though we're paying equal amounts) lol.

Katrina and I are hanging out and making cinimon rolls tonight, which sounds delicious as hell, I havn't had a good cinimon roll in ages. =)

I was at the mall and I saw some cool stuff I wouldn't mind having so I could mod/bucher it. I need a new belt or two and a packback, plus I wanna save for some dermal anchors on my writst, so I have a few luxury items in my sights. I shouldn't have too much trouble being that I won't be spending any money on magic ^^;;

That is all o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment