Monday, August 17, 2009

I am the 'who' when you shout 'who's there?'

I am at the Memorial Union downtown for this post, as the last one, as I've been too lazy to convince Madison to call Charter/ATT for interwebz service at my house. Admittedly, one of the reasons I want the internet so badly is so that I can read Zoatrope.com and post there, and talk to Erykka on aim. I'm so shameless sometimes. O_O;;

I don't feel as though I've been unhappy lately, or upset about anything, really. I've just been enjoying my day to day life a lot. Last night after posting I ran around state street picking through some trash on the side while checking out various art stores for pins/patches and the like. It was very fun, I got a couple of nifty little conjunction-word pins from Pop Deluxe for 2$ which was nice. Afterwards George and I got Ian's Pizza (mac n cheese style, no less) and then got savagely caught in the rain because we decided to be lazy and just sit around for 15 minutes after eating pizza, which destroyed us. T_T

I was then at home, largely just watching movies (Nightmare before Christmas, and Jay and Silent Bob Strike back) and I was surprised to realize that I had never actually seen the Nightmare Before Christmas, which was amazing because I'm definitely one to be interested in the culture of people who typically like this movie, and because I've only really heard good things about it. I'm happy to say, regardless of the genre of human that enjoy this movie its quite good, and is definitely something I'm happy to have in my home. It's structured like a musically which is totally awesome because it just flows from scene to scene so well, while being catchy and enjoyable at the same time. I think I'll certainly torrent the soundtrack at some point once my computer situation is stable once again.

Kalen then came over and off to Super Walmart we went for a fun night of well...playing Buck Hunter Pro for 3 hours. It's getting a little tiresome as we have pretty much all the high scores in the entire game, and the only fun/difficult levels for us aren't really even that fun or difficult. But I can forsee us going there at least half a dozen more times before we call it quits. The people who work nights there even go "hey you guys playing Buck Hunter tonight?" FML.

I've gotten back on notebook journaling/poeting for the last couple days. Since I don't have access to a keyboard I've sort of just been rocking it the old fashion way which has been sub-par but vaguely enjoyable in that it feels very old-schooly. I can't say I'll keep it up once I get my comp, but I certainly transcribe some of them by date to whatever blog I'm using at the time. Additionally, much of the content is a bit too controversial to be posting around this time anyway ;)

George and I got smoothies the last two days from the smoothie lady. I swear to fucking god she needs a facebook group or something. She's completely amazing. O_O

Last night Erykka and I talked for a good two hours on the phone. I'm generally not one to spend long periods of time but for some reason it feels nice to talk to her, and we talk about largely interesting things so I hope she keeps calling me.

You may not have been able to determine this from the tone of the rest of my blog, but I'm feeling pretty down/terrible right now. I somewhat know why, and I somewhat don't. Just sort of weird feeling today. Happens to everyone I guess.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment