Wednesday, August 26, 2009

No, you won't decide my heart.

Hello Blog.

Today was entirely uninteresting for the most part, let me catalog it.

I woke up at 9am, went to class (Earth Science) at 9:30am, which was about an hour long and relatively straight forward for a first class period. Syllabus, introductions and all, I was dressed up all cute and lovely, and explained the "What I want out of this class" question by describing that we should invent a shrink ray, and clone dinosaurs and make pocket sized stegosaurus for everyone to take home as pets. WTF? I'm awesome.

I went home via bike, and used the internet for 4 or so hours while eating ramen and talking to Katie via AIM. I did some homework type stuff that was posted up early for Earth Science, and did relatively nothing but play magic/SC online for like 3 1/2 hours.

I went to math, which was, as you can imagine, mathy. The teacher is from Texas and has an accent. The math class is devistatingly basic, though it should be an easy A, plus my friend Gerry Gilbert from shopko is sitting next to me so it should't be too bad.

Afterwards Collin La Fluer and I hung out waiting for Katie to get off work so we can go to Vientien Palace downtown. They have the best Lao-Thai food I've ever had and we split 3 plates of food between the five of us. Katrina came over to my house afterwards, and we hung out from 7pm to 1am or so. I'm so fucking confused by everything relationship wise right now, its totally unreal.

/end emo

No comments:

Post a Comment