Sunday, August 16, 2009

Soon, my dear.

Life has been pretty fine going for the last week or so since I updated. Erykka and I have been hanging out a lot, which has been great. She makes me feel wonderful. There's something about having a quiet, skinny, and Asian (pacific islander?) girl to hang out with. She makes me feel appreciated, which is a lovely feeling to have. There's something nice about having someone who is quiet, and reserved (to some degree) and still very fun and great to hang out with. I'm unused to it, but its great. I hope we see each other more sometime soon.

My writing has been moving along has planned. I missed a contest mostly out of laziness plus not wanting to spend the 10$ to enter. I always do this to myself. I write and write and work on a manuscript very hard, then chicken out within the last couple of days for seemingly meaningless reasons. I wish someone would just kick my ass every time I did it. =P

My poetry has been satisfying me lately. It's peaceful, serene, and deep in ways that I feel I've been lacking. It's nice. I plan on updating with a few poems in the future, and potentially switching my blog provider to another. Blogspot is nice, but the interface for posting is a little awkward and I feel I'm probably going to code my own blog management system and URL it to a .com in the future, that way I'm just in more control over what is going on my blog.

Life is complicated, but nice. Like a spider's web.


No comments:

Post a Comment