Sunday, August 9, 2009

She thinks I'm much too thin, she asks me if I'm sick...

yoyoyoyoyoyo

I'm in a pretty good mood. I spent the last 24ish hours with Erykka just hanging out / walking around / going out to the back patio periodically to watch her smoke a cigarette. It was fun, though the inside of our apartment is hot as *fuck*, we can't us the AC because it costs infinite $ so it was sweaty in general. Plus it didn't help I was hella nervous.

Either way George is moving in tomorrow, which is exciting in and of itself, and hopefully I can see Erykka again in the next couple days. Madison has a date with a hot black chick tonight, so I'll probably be hanging out with Kalen watching the 3rd season of Dexter on demand at a place he is supposedly house-sitting. It's a nice condo out in Menona, which sounds fun.

I need to get some money and head down to MATC in the next couple days in order to pick up my school books for the semester. Excitingly enough new school books is one of those guilty pleasures of mine, especially when the class has an actual piece of literature to offer me insted of just the standard text-book style books. I'm taking 4 classes (full time student baby!) and I really can't wait to get started. I have a dentist appointment in the next couple weeks (finally) and I can't wait to get some of these awful cavities out of my mouth. Sorry I drink too much soda world, but seriously, brushing your teeth every day should be enough to have the disaster that is my mouth never happen. >.< I'm pretty self concious about it as of late, I hardly ever smile like I used to, and can't wait to get back to big toothy smiles. =D

My father is coming up to see the apartment, which in and of itself is sort of scary. I really dislike seeing him in general as he's sort of a tyrant. But hey, I guess he *has* to see it if George really is moving out. Its funny that the apartment is directly across the street from our old house. They still even have the same blinds we used to have.

I saw Kyle at Copps today when I was with Erykka. It was pretty hilarious because its like, I don't even feel a distain for him when I see him, I feel like he thinks I'm just this creepy Ex-boyfriend that treated Katie like shit for 2 years and hes like liberating her from this awful relationship we were having (which is the opposite of true, honestly most girls would kill another human being to spend their life with someone like me it seems, and Katie had the happiest times of her life thus-far with me) so every time I see him now I just sort of try different scare/intimidation tactics just to fuck with him. Call it revenge, call it sadism, call it creepyness, its just harmless fun. >;]

Well I'm off

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment