Saturday, August 22, 2009

If you lose your chance you can take it from me -- 'cause winning luck comes so easily.

Hello!

Today is a boringish boring day of boringness. I ended up spending the night last night at Katrina's house, which was actually pretty fun. There weren't any supremely heavy moments or anything that made me want to gouge my own eyes out, and we mostly just talked and used her compy. In the morning we made waffles and then went back to bed for a couple hours.

So I guess today I wanted to hang out with Erykka but it appears as though she's hanging out with Jasper. I can't say I'm happy with how things are in my life right now. I really want to be with Erykka, I really do. She's fun, and really enjoys being around me (unless she's just an amazing liar) and I really really thing we'd be pretty happy dating and whatnot. It's just like, painful to see someone who I consider a friend actively choose against what would make them happy, and instead stay miserable. I just don't get it, maybe I'm too logical. I stress myself out thinking about it for virtually no reason. Or maybe I'm just too confident/arrogant, and I'm not all that great ;/ Regardless of anything I'm just going to be patient. Things have a way of working themselves out and at the very end of it all I'll still have a good friend no matter what.

MATC starts monday, at least. That should be moderately enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. Why is it that you always leave out the part about really wanting to be with me? It's silly how you wear your two masks so that when you're with me your face shows your want for us to be together but the moment you step out the door you put on your erykka mask.
    If you recall, how did you know that I liked you, way back when, junior year. My blog.

    ReplyDelete