Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In the parking lot of my apartment complex, I will be the first to force eye contact.

Good morning! It's 3am.

I have vastly too much energy right now. I might be because I've been brainstorming magical card decks with Madison all afternoon/evening so my brain is bustling with irrelavent creative thoughts, or because I've drank like 10 cans of soda in the last 4-5 hours, but whatever!

At about 5am yesterday I decided that getting up at 7:30am for 5 days a week was completely unrealistic to ask myself, so I opted to switch out my math for a Tu/Th math class twice a week! So now I have M/W/F/Sun off, and 1-2 classes on each other day. I like it a lot better than way, as having a full free day is a lot nicer than waking up obligatorily for 2 hours every day at 7:30am.

Anywho, in a couple hours I have a class at 9:30 AM, Earth Science (which as basic as it sounds, seems at least mildly interesting. It has some astronomy, and meteorology type of stuff in it which interests me)

At around midnight or so I was on the phone with Erykka and she said she wanted to hang out, so we met downtown at like 1am, biked back to my place and she spent the night. It was pretty fun, we mostly just listened to music and talked. =P

Today was mostly internetting and hanging out with Madison, George and Brandon though. Erykka left around 4 I think, so I was free all evening. I kinda wanted to go to this haunted sanitarium place with Madison, George, Brandon, Katie, and Kalen as a big group adventure, but it seemed like no one really wanted to go.

I think I might be hanging out with Katie tomorrow, which should be fun and whatnot. I have class for a decent portion of the day though, and I need to do some job hunting plus financial aid stuff, because appearently they fucked up the processing of my papers. -_-;;

out.

1 comment:

  1. We should do the big group adventure tonight, then!! After/during the time we hang out.
    Or, like, we don't have to.
    :]

    ReplyDelete