Saturday, August 29, 2009

In secret we believe, we're nothing - nothing - nothing that we need~

Madison is snoring like a god damn mother fucking banshee, Jesus Christ. Additionally, I hate the taste of soda after brushing/mouth washing even if its several hours later, it just tastes like crap. (maybe thats a good thing, a preventative measure to keep people from devouring soda after brushing their teeth for the night!) In other random news, I did actually nothing today. I literally just did nothing. I had plans with two separate people and one came over around noon for like an hour or two then left (we didn't really do anything we planned on doing, we just hung out then I fell asleep randomly -_-) then I slept till 7pm, woke up and used my brothers computer for playing magic...thats it. Erykka and I were supposed to hang out but it turned out that we didn't. I'm not terrible upset about it or anything, I'm just a little anxious to see her, we have a lot of fun and it's somehow stress relieving for both me and her to be hanging out. Every time I don't see somone or talk to someone for a couple days when I've been somewhat involved with them, I always back track in my head everything I've ever said to them to make sure that I didn't fuck up somewhere along the line and now they hate me. It's the weirdest most obsessive compulsive and annoying little habbit I have about new friendships/etc.

I'm going to put some new poetry up tonight too, once I'm done editing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment